Just yesterday afternoon we were met with a large and enthusiastic crowd of community members, who lined up over an hour in advance of our opening time to purchase tickets to our Downtown Debut. The response was surprising and amazing, and in just 90 short minutes we sold out of all 250 tickets we saved for local presale. It is our hope that this early offering at the distillery gave our Waco family the first and best opportunity to join us for our very special event next month.
The distillery will not open again for ticket sales, however we saved a limited number of tickets to sell online starting on Thursday, October 20th. At 2pm that day our Eventbrite page will go live for ticket sales. Visit us on Facebook or at www.balconesdistilling.com on Thursday morning for the Eventbrite link ahead of the sale. We sold over half of our event tickets yesterday; online tickets will be even more limited and we expect them to sell out very quickly.
We have a few things for you to know before purchasing tickets with us on Thursday, so we ask that you read the following before signing up:
- Downtown Debut will be held at the Balcones Distillery on November 12, from 2 -5 pm.
- All remaining tickets will be available on Eventbrite only.
- Tickets are $10 per person, not including Eventbrite fees.
- You must be 21 or older to purchase; the event is strictly 21+.
- Each person may purchase up to 2 tickets.
- Names for each ticket are required, and cannot be changed after purchase. Tickets are non-transferrable or refundable. Valid 21+ ID matching the name on the ticket will be required for entry to the event.
- Tickets are extremely limited and will sell out fast.
- Bottle sales at the event are limited to two (2) per person by law.
Once again, we are thrilled to finally showcase the result of years of planning, building, tweaking and perfecting our new Balcones. On the day of the event, you will not only be able to visit the distillery and take a self-guided tour, but we have live music, food trucks, cigars (smoking in designated areas only), and Austin’s popular Quickdraw photo booth to enjoy until the event closes at 5. Before you leave, get a complimentary taste of two new special edition whiskies we are releasing to commemorate the event. Both of these special edition whiskies will be available exclusively for attendees to purchase, limit one of each per person. Neat pours of ‘1’ Texas Single Malt and Baby Blue will also be available for purchase onsite for $10, limit two per person.
Stay tuned for final details about purchasing tickets, which we will release on Thursday morning. We can’t thank you enough for being such an outstanding and supportive community over the years. This is only the beginning for a bright new chapter in our history, one that we are grateful to share with you for many, many years ahead.