Update 10/17: Presale tickets at the distillery are officially sold out! Watch this space for details on how to buy tickets online this Thursday!
Tickets for our first ever public event at the new Balcones Distillery will go on sale this afternoon! We will open for ticket sales only at the distillery for three hours, from 3 to 6pm. If tickets are still available, we will be open tomorrow (Tuesday) and Wednesday from 3 to 6 pm as well. For the rest of our Texas following, we have held back a limited number of tickets to offer online, starting at 2pm on Thursday, October 20.
To ensure a quick and orderly registration, please read the following information before heading over:
- Event registration is only available at the distillery from 3pm to 6pm on Monday, October 17. The line to buy tickets will close at 6pm. Any unsold tickets will be available at the same time on Tuesday and Wednesday. Additional tickets are being held for online sales starting on Thursday. Visit balconesdistilling.com or visit us on Facebook for more information to see if this event has sold out.
- Our address is 225 S. 11th Street parking is available on Mary St.
- Tickets are $10 per person (tax included); we accept all major credits and cash. Sorry, no checks.
- You must be 21 or older with valid ID to purchase; the event is strictly 21+.
- Each person may purchase up to 2 tickets.
- Names for each ticket are required, and cannot be changed after purchase. Tickets are non-transferrable or refundable. Valid 21+ ID matching the name on the ticket will be required for entry to the event.
- Ticket sales only, no bottles or merchandise will be available for purchase.
We have a solid day of Balcones fun lined up for you and can’t wait to see everyone! All registered attendees will not only get a sneak peek at our new distillery, but special commemorative whiskies will be available to taste and purchase exclusively at the event. We will have live music from Lomelda and J. Wagner, and food from Milo Biscuit Company, Alba’s Pupusas and Heritage Creamery. Drams of Baby Blue and ‘1’ Texas Single Malt will also be available for purchase, $10 each, limit two drinks per person. Guests can also enjoy Austin’s popular Quick Draw Photobooth and purchase cigars from Don’s Humidor. There will be a designated smoking area (please, no smoking in the distillery).
Online ticket sales will go live at 2pm this Thursday. For more information and availability, please visit www.balconesdistilling.com on the day of. Less than half of the total available tickets will be sold online, so if you can’t make it to the distillery to get yours, make sure to get yours quick after they go on sale!
We have even more exciting news to share with you as well: regular distillery tours will begin the week of November 14th! Stay tuned to our Facebook, blog or website to get details and sign up information, coming soon.
It’s been a long time in the planning, and we can’t wait to share what we’ve built with you. We promise it won’t disappoint, and look forward to showcasing our amazing new distillery with you over a couple drams of delicious Texas whisky.